Filo Mortgage, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Filo Mortgage”, “Company”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
NOTE: Filo Mortgage primarily offers personal, household, or family financial products or services. If you are a consumer or customer of personal, household, or family financial products or services, separate financial privacy notices may apply. Please refer to our financial privacy notice for consumers of personal, household, or family financial products or services here.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifying information. For example, We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website or when you fill out a physical copy of a form;
Information provided by third parties about you. As part of our services, We may also collect information from your credit reporting agencies and third-party reporting services; and
Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER PROTECTION POLICY
Social Security numbers are classified as “Confidential” information under Our Information Security and Privacy Policies. As such, Social Security numbers may only be accessed by and disclosed to Our associates and others with a legitimate business purpose in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Social Security numbers, whether in paper or electronic form, are subject to physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These restrictions apply to all Social Security numbers collected or retained by Us in connection with a customer, consumer, employee, or other relationships.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill Our obligations to you as a customer;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for servicing your account or collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding a financial service or product;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this Website or through any of its features. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Web site or service.
FILO MORTGAGE, L.L.C. SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
For all SMS Communications Reply HELP for help, Reply STOP to cancel. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Filo Mortgage, L.L.C., reply with the text STOP.
For additional help, text HELP or contact Filo Mortgage, L.L.C. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-951-4732, option 2.